SITEX NAVFAX 200 RECEIVER
A favorite of trans-ocean mariners and armchair salts alike, this combination shortwave/SSB/weather fax receiver covers the 30 kHz to 30 MHz range.
- The NAV-FAX 200 includes a data interface port, cable and Mscan Meteo Lite V3.02 software on CD.
- Tune to international, commercial and amateur frequencies, including the BBC, Radio Moscow and China Radio International.
- Monitor ham radio.
- Crystal controlled, fully synthesized receiver circuitry with 1 microvolt sensitivity.
- Large flywheel-balanced knob with four-level variable tuning rate allows quick and easy tuning and band selection.
- Large front-panel LCD displays frequency and signal strength.
- Ten instant memories for fast storage and recall of most-used frequencies. Also selects programmed channel for power up.
- Three inch, voice optimized, top-mounted speaker, driven by two watts of audio output.
- Minimum system requirements: W95/98/ME/2000/XP, Pentium 100, 24 MB, mouse, and sound card.
- Has audio interface cable.
- Long-wire antenna included
SI-TEX NAV-FAX 200 RECEIVER - Specifications
| 30 kHz to 30 MHz |
| + 100 Hz |
| 1 kHz STEPS |
| ± 800 Hz |
| SSB = 3.8 kHz AM = 6 kHz |
| 1 µV |
| 2 Watts |
| 70 ohms |
| 4 Rates as follows: 10 kHz/REV, 100 kHz/REV, 1 MHz/REV, |
| 12 V DC, Power cable included |
| Long-wire type included |
| USB/AM/LSB |
| 45 MHz With Crystal Filter |
| 455 kHz With Ceramic Filters |
| AM ---- Quasi Synchronous |
SSB ---- Product Detector
| 10, instant |
| 12V AC / 12V DC power unit for home use |
| 2.5" H 7.25" W x 7.5" D / 2 lbs. |
Specifications subject to change without notice.